A Bit About Me
My name is Jordan Mellow. I currently work at Bethesda Game Studios, Montreal as a Systems Programmer.
I've previously worked for Ubisoft Montreal on
- Houdini Tools and UI for Rainbow Six Quarantine (pre-launch)
- Presentation/UI for For Honor (for a little over 4 years)
- PC features and UI systems on Rainbow Six: Siege (pre-launch and shortly after)
- Casual titles and internal engines
I consider myself a jack-of-all-trades, and a master of as many as I can manage. I've done a little bit of everything;
- Engine and Optimization
- Tools and Client Support
- Porting (MacOS, Linux, PC)
- Procedural Content Generation Tools (Houdini and others)
- Build Pipeline/Management
... just to name a few.
My focus tends to be on providing systems, tools and support for content creators and other programmers to work efficiently.
I mainly program in C++ but I have experience in a ton of languages and platforms.
|Shading||Cg, HLSL, Unity ShaderLab|
|Platforms||PC, Linux, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, WiiU, 3DS, Vita|